Who will receive the complaint or pleading?
​The authorized employees of the Claims Reception Office, at the Secretariat of CRSD and ACRSC, receive and refer the complaint or pleading to the General Secretary, who refers it to the heads of circuits in    CRSD. You can also view the requirements of filing a lawsuit before CRSC through the link below: